Friday, January 7, 2011

Stop the Madness!


Oh yes... we have madness sometimes in this house!
Between Bryan working super long hours and Layla being, well, being a kid, it gets a little hectic around here.
Not to mention the fact that I run my business and the washing machine at the same time.

Luckily, I have a little knack for organizing things. I love it! Put me in the Container Store or Ikea and you wont get me back, I promise!

But, I feel like between all these things, there always seems to be a lot running through my head. So, here I am. Writing (typing) it all down. I hopes that maybe I can be more sane and keep things a little more organized around here.

That being said, I've decided to run with this organizing thing and make up some worksheets.
I've made a few so far and have lots of ideas for more. Available in my Etsy shop now :)

What do you feel like YOU need in order to be organized at home and in business??

2 comments:

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

You'll probably think I'm nuts, but I've never been to either Ikea or the Container Store. Yes, you read that right! But I'm dying to go to both because I love finding ways to organize. What do I do to stay organized? Lots and lots and lots of Post-It notes!

THanks for linking up on the weekly roundup!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

Love, love, love the container store! Well, actually, I love anything that has to do with organization, cleanliness, and orderliness. =)