Saturday, May 1, 2010

MilSpouse Blog Hop!

I'm having tons of fun looking through all these lovely blogs! So decided to join in!

Here's the link if you want to join in too!


My Bio:
My name is Gretchen. Hubby and I have been together for since we were 16! We've been married for 4 years. We have a lovely 3-yr-old daughter named Layla.

We are stationed at Ft. Bragg in NC. Hubby is currently on his 2nd tour in Afghanistan and Layla and I are holding down the fort here at home! When he returns from overseas, we have orders to move to Ft Benning which is much closer to home for us so we are super excited!

I love to blog. As we all know, military life is crazy busy but I love to share my life with others. On my blog, you will find crafty stuff, garden stuff, mommy stuff, deployment stuff and stuff about my small sewing business that I have been running for about a year now! That's alot of stuff!
I hope you find something for yourself here. Something to inspire, uplift or comfort you.
God knows we all need a little bit of that!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I look forward to chatting with you all!



12 comments:

stacie-marie said...

new follower found you fom the blog hop

Cris said...

Hello I'm Cris.
I'm a Navygirl in the making who is currently dating a member of the US Army National Guard. I'm your newest follower.

www.navygirlcris.blogspot.com

PS: My friend Brian is at Fort Bragg, made the trip to see him last month!

Heather said...

Following your blog via the MilSpouse Blog Hop! I look forward to reading more!
-Heather
http://heatherashleydz.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Hi! I'm Jen! I found you via the blog hop! We are also stationed at Fort Bragg!!! :)

ines said...

found your blog via Blog Hop. can't wait to read more of your blog
-ines

thefewtheproudthewife.blogspot.com

Alison said...

I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop! I love that you sew - it's something I've always wanted to learn...I talk about it so much that I really should try it soon! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more from your blog:-)

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm thrilled to be meeting so many mil spouses. Good luck with the deployment...I'm right there with ya. It's so nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more!

Wife on the Roller Coaster

Gretchen said...

Yay! Thanks for following everyone! This is going to be great!
Im in the process of checking out all of your blogs and following back... nice to meet you all!

Ashley&Dave said...

found you via the bloghop! my husband and i were supposed to go to Ft. Bragg for our PCS in January, but we ended up being switched to Germany. Good luck with everything!

SARAPLICIOUS! said...

I'm just catching up on the mil spouse blog hop. I love your aprons and thinking of getting a couple to use as a giveway for my blog. I have a cooking/recipe blog - http://saraplicious.blogspot.com You can also find me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saraplicious-Good-eats-drinks-and-stuff/304722368972?v=app_2347471856&ref=ts#!/pages/Saraplicious-Good-eats-drinks-and-stuff/304722368972?v=wall&ref=ts

staceymichelle99 said...

Hi there. Sorry about not leaving my link...it's http://staceymichelle99.blogspot.com...I look forward to following you :)

Kayla Sue said...

Thanks for posting this, I'm going to need to check out this blog hop thing!

I'm a new follower and fellow army wife!! So nice to "meet" you:)