Saturday, May 1, 2010

Aches and Pains...

About a year ago, a very good friend of mine and I traded crafty things.

I made her an apron, she made me a heating pack. I'm beginning to think I got the better end of the deal! That apron was one of the first I had made, and probably not the cutest. But this heating pad has been a life saver for me! I get knee and back pain when I sew too much, so I pop that baby in the micro for a couple minutes and get instant relief! Love it!

Hop over to her shop, cuddlemeclose01, where her heating pads are way cuter than the one I got a year ago. I think I'm going to buy another one! I cannot say enough about these things! They have saved my back 3 days in a row!


Oh yeah... check out her other shop too! She has super gorgeous nest rings, great for Mother's day!

I hope youre having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

AZCreativeStudio said...

These shops are great!

cuddlemeclose01 said...

You are too sweet! I can't wait for y'all to move closer! yay! Did I tell you yet? I'm starting to make felt food. I think I may have started an obsession.

Gretchen said...

Ohhhhh felt food!! love it! Show me some pics girl!