Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Was a good year...

January: Snow on Inauguration Day
February: Sweet Tu-Tu for Valentines Day
March: Weekend at Shell Island

April: Layla turned 2 years old



May: Quality family time

June: Vacation in Tampa

July: The 4th at Fernandina Beach
August: Bryan deployed to Afghanistan
September: Last days of Summer in NC
October: I found Picnik...

November: Honeymoon Island with Noni

December: Our Darling Gee-Gee, we will see you again!

This year has been full of ups and downs for us. Layla has grown out of her baby stage into a beautiful, spunky little girl. Bryan spent half the year in a foreign country. I opened my wings and started my etsy business. We lived, loved and learned. Here's to another wonderful year with many great things to come!

I wish you blessing and luck in the new year!

2 comments:

Pam, mom, honey, said...

i found your blog from someone else's but wanted to ask how you like fort bragg. we are moving there in 2 weeks.

Gretchen said...

Hi! well... I guess it depends on where you are coming from. We are from Tampa so Ft Bragg is a little small-townish for us. Theres not much to do. But overall, its not to bad. The economy is stable for the most part, so thats good. You can email me if you like. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have! Good luck!