Saturday, October 24, 2009

Works well under Pressure




So I got an IM today from a photographer friend of the family's saying that she will be taking pictures of me and Layla and Calen and Mason. And I need to have Layla's Halloween costume.




Well, anyone who knows me knows that I loooove to procrastinate... so I dont have her costume yet. But I did get a wild hair and made her two dresses for the shoot. And they came out pretty nice if I do say so (with some silliness in between)...

I would normally protest having my picture taken but Ive come to realize that this is LIFE! I would be more upset if I had no pictures at all.

Plus... on Wednesday I started going to the gym every day for at least an hour and eating nothing but SpecialK, SlimFast and veggies... Guess what....

I've lost 3 pounds so far!!! If I keep going at this rate, I will be down alot by Christmas! And to my goal weight by the time Bryan gets home on R&R!! Yippee!

I hope you are all having a lovely week... and get inspired to DO SOMETHING!

No comments: