Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hold on out there!

I know my blog has been leaving much to be desired...
Its due in part to me working my butt off on listing new items in my shop...
And in part to Bryan getting ready to leave. It seems that the stress of the situation is getting out of hand. He's lost 10 pounds, I found it. He doesnt have time to eat, I eat constantly. My "monthly thing" decided to take a 2 month vacation, which only adds to it! yikes!
Anyways, his family is coming up on the 20th and I start watching Anthony again from 630am to 1230 on the 17th. So this next week promises to be more hectic. And of course, I know the day Bryan's flight leaves, but due to OPSEC, I cannot post it here. Just know that it is soon.
Amidst all this, I have decided that, starting the day he leaves, I will blog everyday. Kinda like a year in the life thing... Even if some days its a post just to say," hey Im alive" I will do it. Sound like fun?
Well, heres to today and getting some work done, hopefully!
Have a great day!
-Gretchen

3 comments:

RoxyChic0529 said...

i love reading your blogs and i look forward to reading your everyday posts. your store inventory is growing and looking amazing! i check your store page everyday! keep up the good work! hope the stress levels go down soon! :)

RoxyChic0529 said...

Wow! your blog looks awesome! where did u get the blog layout?!

Gretchen said...

I just ran a search for blog layouts and searched through hundreds... took a while.. Ill find the link for you though