Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Works in Progress....


I know, I know. I've been out of it for a while. With everything thats been going on and Bryan's impending deployment, I havent had much time to blog. Sorry bout that!

I think I could open a little shop in my apartment! Look at all these goodies... why do I still have them? Nobody knows. My sales have picked back up a little. Last week was a good week for me and this week started off well. Hopefully that will continue.
What am I working on now? Besides Grace clutches? Take a look... here's youre hint






I'll tell you what it is tomorrow. Something along the lines of Christmas! Yippee!!!!


And heres one of my newest bags! I love the fabric!

I'm having a hard time listing some of my newest clutches... I want to keep them all!

Well, I guess I have to go to Joann for some more interfacing... and maybe get some bread!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

-Gretchen

2 comments:

RoxyChic0529 said...

yay for a new blog! i've been checking everyday! lol and i love the new fabric! :) keep up the good work!!

Emily Ann said...

Love that bag girl! My apartment is the same way. My little 2nd bedroom is my sewing room and I have bags, wristlets and quilts tucked in everywhere! :)

Here's to hoping you get plenty more sales!