Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures from our vacay

We shot some good pictures! Enjoy while I get my suitcases unpacked.

Layla and Daddy in the pool.

Grandpa teaching Layla how to say "Go Gators!"

May-may and Auntie Getchie in the pool.

Lolli and her "Mena" in the pool.

May-May and His mommy (my sister, Calen)

Mason Dean a.k.a. May-may, macy, pookie, m-dog, screaming baby...

Lolli Picking her chair for the fireworks.

Lolli and I trying not to get too wet.



Uncle Scott trying to catch a fish.

Calen, Mason, Layla and Dee-Dee (my mom)


A view from the beach. Gorgeous!





2 comments:

Valerie's Essentials said...

Beautiful pics! U can tell ya'll had such fun!

mandi said...

oh that looks like so much fun! Allllso I came to let you know you won my GIVEAWAY!!! here

http://sewredplanet.blogspot.com/2009/07/post-44-giveaway-numero-dos.html

Please email me your mailing information so i can send it your way!

missmandissn@aol.com

Thanks!