Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I told you...


I would tell you what I was working on and here it is! Custom Hand embroidered Christmas ornaments! yay! Im making a bunch to sell and If I dont sell them, I can use them for my own purposes! Fun stuff.

Yesterday, I rearranged and redecorated our bedroom. It took me several hours but I didnt buy anything new. I only used what I had here. It forces you to be creative, like using a scarf as a table runner. I will post pictures later today after I go straighten it up. Why is it that after all that hard work and a pulled glute... it gets messy the second hubby gets home??? Sometimes I feel like a hamster in a wheel... Running and running but never getting anywhere!

Have a great day everyone!
-Gretchen

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

I know what you mean! Our apartment stays sooo clean when my boyfriend is working (traveling), but as soon as he comes home it's like BAM!

Love that ornament!