Monday, June 15, 2009

Taking Inventory...


After finishing a few bags today, I decided to line everything up and see what we have...

Pretty cool huh?




And then I decided to fold and organize my fabric stash...oh joy!
See anything you like??

Seriously, I have no clue how I got all this fabric... let alone what to do with it all. I'm thinking of making some pillow covers.. maybe....some more wallets...of phone cozy's...or???

We shall see...

This week is going to be quite hectic for us. We have tons to get done and with Bryan going to the promotion board this week, he's not much of a help. I have to get everything done and pack for out trip. 2 weeks in the sun in FL! yay! Don't get jealous just yet. We're staying with Bryan's parents... they have a dog who is out to get Layla...and they drink...alot...and they smoke in the house... bleck! So, you see, there is a flip side to everything.

Wish me luck!

Have a great day!

-Gretchen

3 comments:

jojobeans said...

Good stash. :) and good luck.

RoxyChic0529 said...

AMAZiNG stash! the pillow covers sound like a cute project. YaY for FL sunshine, b0o for in laws. lol :)

UberArt said...

Very pretty colors!