Saturday, June 6, 2009

New bags!!

I seriously love these guys! They are so fun to make and come out great!

I will be making more in the next few days so check out my shop to see them.http://www.whitehopedesigns.etsy.com/

I made myself a bag too!

I'm pretty sure these would sell well too, but they need alot of fabric and interfacing so it will have to wait until I get a steady sales flow. Maybe I will make them available for custom orders.

In other news, things here have settled down. The motorcycle is still up in the air and I'm trying not to think about it. We were supposed to hard-core potty train this weekend but Bryan has CQ so thats not gonna happen. Potty training is really time consuming so it will just have to wait till we are both home to trade off sitting by the potty for half an hour at a time.

We leave for Tampa in 13 days and I'm so excited! I also found out that everyone is chipping in to send me and Bryan to the beach alone for a couple days! Yay!!!! Kinda a "pre-deployment" present. Can't wait for that either! I miss the beach!

We'll I'm off to make cookies to bring to Wes and Ashley's tonight and get dressed so I can hit Joann before we go. I need more snaps!

Have a great weekend!

-Gretchen

2 comments:

Valerie's Essentials said...

These do look Wonderful so elegant! Great job!

RoxyChic0529 said...

love the new bags, especially the last one pictured! hope you have fun at the beach. and good luck potty training! :)