Friday, June 19, 2009

My Vacay Present to Me!






Yeah Its a little selfish of me...





Bryan had Layla for most of the day so I could get packed and clean. When I was done with my work, I got started on this bag.



Its funny how silence and room for thought inspires me. I could actually create something!! From scratch, might I add. No pattern.. no copying someone elses design. I just went with it!
Its t-minus 8 hours till we leave... I guess I should get some rest for the 12 hour drive we have coming. I will be blogging and checking in so fear not!
Have a Good Night!

4 comments:

Emily Ann said...

Aw, how adorable!! I loveee it. Love those colors together too. I love having silence and being able to just come up with new, exciting things!

It's nice to be able to do something just for yourself every now and then.

Catherine said...

Yay for time to create!

There's nothing selfish about taking a little time for you. :)

Newfangled said...

The bag looks great! I hope your trip goes well :)

Jo said...

Have a safe trip! I love the Tampa area. My sis and uncle live there. I've been many times and can't wait till I'm able to go back.