Monday, May 25, 2009

New stuff...

Sorry I havent posted in a few days. After a long debate process, we decided to get a new computer. Bryan will be going overseas soon and his laptop is toast. Since Desktop computers are sooooo cheap right now, we decided to get a desktop for me and he would take my laptop with him. Works for me. I get the new computer... and its pretty. I'm still trying to figure everything out, which is why there is now picture with this post. Sorry guys!

In other news, I won the Allover Art May giveaway!!!! Yeehaww!!! I seriously never win anything. Not by chance at least. I win arguements, but that's skill. So I will be getting my cool new necklace in the mail soon!!! Thanks Ruth!!! Check out her blog to stay tuned for the next blog giveaway! http://www.alloverart-nc.blogspot.com/


I'll be back soon with more new stuff... and pictures!

Have a great day!
-Gretchen

2 comments:

RoxyChic0529 said...

I love how you say that winning arguments is skill. that made me smile! =] Congrats on winning the necklace too, btw! ttyl!
-ashley

Valerie's Essentials said...

Yay for willing the pendant! Lucky dog... (lol) Cool... New computer...